Hospitals & Health Systems
Financial challenges are a top concern of hospital CEOs. Zelis Payments transforms payments across your organization, improving the efficiency of your payment process.
Experience Greater Efficiency
Accelerate cash flow from 150+ healthcare payers representing over 32,000 individual payer groups
Zelis Payments manages electronic payments for 150+ payers including health and dental plans, workers’ compensation payers and healthcare benefits administrators, which represent over 32,000 individual payer groups who may be currently sending you checks and paper Explanations of Benefits or Explanations of Reimbursement.
Zelis Payments delivers a host of benefits for you organization, including customized services that further efficiency within large hospitals and healthcare systems.
For large hospitals and health systems, Zelis Payments eliminates the need for re-routing of funds and data by offering automated delivery to preferred locations within the organization.
- Delivery by TIN, NPI or customized carve-outs
- Data can be delivered independent of funds
- Data may be delivered to multiple locations
Zelis Payments is the only payment solution that extracts remittance directly from the payer’s claims adjudication system for detailed, accurate, error-free data.
- Inclusive all CARCs, RARCs, and CAGs
- CAQH CORE® certified
- Increased accuracy/improved reporting
Gain access to an aggregated pool of Payers to manage payments and data from multiple sources via one account with Zelis Payments
- Payments 11-14 days faster than checks
- Multiple payers managed via a single account
- Aggregated 835s for streamlined data handing
- Aggregated or consolidated payment options
- Automated re-association/accelerate reconciliation
- Eliminates multiple payer data feeds in varying formats
We are 100% committed to offering the Providers control over the way in which they receive payments and backing it up with client support that exceeds expectations – you might say we’re “zealous” about service!
- Fast, responsive service
- Fully-managed implementation
- Fraud monitoring & EDI support
- Self-service portal with 24/7 access to payment detail