Medical Billing Company Services
Finding ways to maximize daily throughput without sacrificing accuracy is a critical success factor for companies like yours.
Experience Simplified Processes
Accelerate cash flow from 143 healthcare payers representing over 32,000 individual payer groups
Zelis Payments manages electronic payments for 143 payers including health and dental plans, workers’ compensation payers and healthcare benefits administrators, which represent over 32,000 individual payer groups who may be currently sending you checks and paper Explanations of Benefits or Explanations of Reimbursement.
Enrolling your clients with us not only delivers the efficiency of electronic transactions, but also offers solutions designed to help billing companies simplify electronic payment and data processing while improving accuracy.
Gain access to an aggregated pool of payers to manage payments and data from multiple sources via one account with Zelis Payments.
- Receive payments 11-14 days faster than checks
- Faster payments speed up secondary filing & patient collections
- Multiple payers managed via a single account
- Automated re-association/accelerate reconciliation
- Aggregated 835s for streamlined data handling
- Eliminates multiple payer data feeds in varying formats
- Single-sign on interface for multiple TINs
- Consolidated and aggregated payment options
We are 100% committed to offering providers control over the way in which they receive payments and backing it up with client support that exceeds expectations –we are “Zelis” about service!”
- Choice of payment
- Choice of data delivery & data format
- Fast, responsive service
- Fraud monitoring & EDI support
- Secure portal with 24/7 access to payment detail
- Paperless options for payment and remittance data
Zelis Payments is the only payment solution that extracts remittance directly from the payer’s claims adjudication system for detailed, accurate, error-free data.
- Inclusive of all CARCs, RARCs and CAGs
- CAQH CORE® Certified
- Increased accuracy/improved reporting